Wednesday, October 18, 2006

So, I should be studying but...

I'm notorious for getting distracted. I stole this from afuntanilla. Lemme know if you play!
Ciao! :)

1. Dated outside your race? Yep
2. Singing in the shower? Yep, and everywhere else :P
3. Spit in someone’s drink? Not yet, but don't make me mad
4. Played with Barbies? Does ripping their heads off count?
5. Made someone cry? Shamefully, yes
6. Opened your Christmas presents early? Every year!
7. Lied to a friend? Yes, unfortunately
8. Watched and cried while watching a soap opera? Cried-no. LMAO-yes!
9. Played a computer game for more than 5 hours? Close but not quite
10. Ran through the sprinklers naked? But of course, doesn't everybody?!
11. Ate food that fell on the floor? 5 second rule baby!
12. Went outside naked? Yes (I tend to like naked!)
13. Been on stage? Oh yes...
14. Been on stage naked or close to it? Actually...not sure...does the black slip with no bra count? (while doing a love scene--I sure felt naked!)
15. Been in a parade? Life's a parade, so yep
16. Been in a school play? Endlessly
17. Drank beer? Where there's pizza there's beer
18. Gotten detention? Duh
19. Been on a cruise? Several
20. Broken into a house? Other than my own? Don't think...oops yep--in my youth
21. Gotten a tattoo? No yet
22. Gotten piercings? Just in the usual places
23. Gotten into a fist fight? Grade 8-yep
24. Gotten into a shouting match? Welcome to my teenage years
25. Swallowed sea/pool water? Yep
26. Spun yourself in circles to get dizzy on purpose? Yep (I'm a curious child!)
27. Laughed so hard it hurt? Oh yes--anyone ever seen Dame Edna live?!!
28. Tripped on your own feet? Frequently
29. Cried yourself to sleep? Yep
30. Cried in public? Yep
31. Thrown up in public? If a restaurant bathroom counts, then yep
32. Lied to your parents? Who hasn't (just kiddin' Mom!)
33. Skipped class? Oh yes
34. Cried so hard you threw up? Nope
35. Had a one night stand? Nope
36. Left restaurant without paying tab? Nope
37. Been Fired from a job? Yep
38. Wanted to make out with your massage therapist, therapist OR hairldresser? Nope
39. Had a drink "sent" to a stranger at a bar? Nope - but been on the other end ;)
40. Been winked at and loved it? Yep

18 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, October 18, 2006, Blogger Bent Fabric said...

#14 - Got tape?! ;)

#28 - I'd like a videotape of that. Thanks!

Ripping heads off Barbies, fist fights, breaking and entering...I'm thinking some anger management is in order. ;)

Good answers!

xoxo

 
At 1:19 AM, October 19, 2006, Blogger Syd said...

Fun read, Z. You've seen Dame Edna?? I'm so envious.

 
At 1:35 AM, October 19, 2006, Blogger Trop said...

I enjoyed reading that!

 
At 6:14 AM, October 19, 2006, Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

;-) Here's a wink hun!

#3 I have ;-)

#4 I used to take her clothes off and look at her tits ;-)

#12 Same here, as soon as I come in, the clothes come off

I enjoyed that chick, nice to know more about you

Lots of love XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

 
At 9:16 AM, October 19, 2006, Blogger Unbalanced said...

I enjoyed reading yours so much that I did it too!

 
At 9:56 AM, October 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a meme addict. I'm off to play too. :)

 
At 10:19 AM, October 19, 2006, Blogger Zanne said...

Bent, don't be givin' away my secrets or you're gonna see real anger management gone wrong!!! xox

Syd, yes I saw her and laughed so hard my face and stomach hurt! Great fun!!!

Trop, thanks babe!

Maddie, probably more info than anyone needed but thanks for reading! ;)

UnB, so that's what we need to motivate you! ;) I'll be right over!

Jules, Yay! I'm on way over to you too!

 
At 1:09 PM, October 19, 2006, Blogger Rissamama3 said...

Love this!!

You sure like the naked thing!!


I will be stealing, shh don't tell!

 
At 4:48 PM, October 19, 2006, Blogger afuntanilla said...

z-- thanks for playing. loved reading yours. care to expand on #39

 
At 7:55 PM, October 19, 2006, Blogger Zanne said...

GF--you go man! :)

Betty, yep I've always liked being au naturel! I'll be checking to see your list. :)

Afuntanilla, no thank you for sharing your list as inspiration for mine! Uh, on #39 I've been sent drinks, and tried to say thanks but no thanks 'cause they came from men, but it was to no avail. ;) Sorry it wasn't a more interesting story! :P

 
At 8:22 PM, October 19, 2006, Blogger SassyFemme said...

Zanne, I loved reading this! There's such a hidden (???) wild child side to you!

So we need a podcast of you singing! Seriously, go throw one up with GCast.

Oh, I played, too. :)

 
At 2:04 AM, October 20, 2006, Blogger Middle Girl said...

My second pregnancy announced its presence by making me upchuck breakfast all over a fellow commuter's shoes on the way in to work one fateful morning. Not at all pretty.

Good List--so, once you tore these heads off these hapless Barbies-whatever became of them and the now headless, torsos?

 
At 2:30 PM, October 20, 2006, Blogger Zanne said...

Sassy, glad you relate to my wild child side--stay tuned 'cause she's definitely not going anywhere! ;)

Only D, "oh joy, I'm pregnant, sorry about your shoes" was it? LOL!
Hmmm what happened to those decapitated Barbies? Well I think my sister managed to put them back together, as they were hers! And she actually still loves me!!! :D

 
At 6:18 AM, October 21, 2006, Blogger Little Blue Petal said...

Somehow can't envisage you as a beer-swilling, streaking, Barbie-mutilating, delinquent Zanne! I am truly shocked! ;-D

LBPx

 
At 10:12 AM, October 22, 2006, Blogger Deb said...

No one night stands??? ;) This was a great list. I frequently trip over my own two feet...and yet my friends always ask if I want to go skiing with them. Baffles me.

 
At 6:08 PM, October 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering about the breaking and entering too!

 
At 10:25 AM, October 25, 2006, Blogger Zanne said...

LBP, you are cracking me up! I think you've just altered my self-image and now I'm shocked too! LOL!

Deb, your friends may ask you to go skiing but do they ask you to dance?! ;)

Shirlie, not to worry, it was a long time ago--as were most of the delinquent acts on the list. Remember the Wilson's guest house? Well the Raymonds and I got curious one summer and wanted to see inside and the door wasn't really locked, and... you get the rest! Still love me? :D

 
At 2:20 PM, November 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will make a rather 'hip' vicar I reckon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Web Site Counter