Saturday, December 23, 2006

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas





I arrived in Canada yesterday for my Christmas visit with my family. I love being home especially at this time of year. My mother lives in a beautiful log home that she starts decorating in November. It will be another gray day today and certainly no snow for Christmas but it's good to be home with the people I've known my whole life and love with my whole heart.

Funny, this Christmas has gone much more smoothly in terms of cards written, presents I remembered to buy (!), people I wanted to spend time with--the schedule in general. I am acutely aware of the myriad ways that I am blessed and don't really know how to say thank you adequately.

To my wonderful blogger buddies, I wish you peace and joy this season. Where there has been no or little meaning, I wish you lightness and depth of love. Where things have been tough and painful, I wish you unshakeable and unrestrained hope. If this year has been a season of blessing for you I pray that you may be transformed by grateful hearts and a desire to share that with others. And please know what a blessing you have been to me: befriending me, making me laugh, keeping me company, lending me your compassion and understanding and support, teaching me and challenging me to grow. Hugs!

6 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, December 23, 2006, Blogger Middle Girl said...

It has been an extreme pleasure and joy getting to know you. I look forward to reading about your future adventures and journeys.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

May Peace Be With You.

 
At 4:02 PM, December 23, 2006, Blogger Bent Fabric said...

Ditto! :)

xoxo

 
At 10:16 AM, December 24, 2006, Blogger Trop said...

Merry Christmas Zanne. Your mother's home sounds very nice. Take pictures! You have given me a fresh look at Christmas, and brought back fond memeries from my childhood. I am grateful. I would not be a good Unitarian if I didn't say "Blessed be!"

 
At 2:08 PM, December 25, 2006, Blogger Gunfighter said...

Merry Christmas, Zaane!

Peace Be With You.

GF

 
At 4:06 AM, December 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Zanne,
How was your Christmas? Hope you had a great time in Canada with your family.
Happy New Year
Love Thals
xo

 
At 8:35 AM, January 03, 2007, Blogger Zanne said...

Thanks everyone! Hugs to you all!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Web Site Counter