Tuesday, August 29, 2006

And now for a moment of levity



A little boy was in a relative's wedding.

As he was coming down the aisle, he would take two steps, stop, and turn to the crowd.

While facing the crowd, he would put his hands up like claws and roar.

So it went, step, step, ROAR, step, step, ROAR, all the way down the aisle.

As you can imagine, the crowd was near tears from laughing so hard by the time he reached the pulpit.

When asked what he was doing, the child sniffed and said, "I was being the Ring Bear."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One Sunday in a Midwest City, a young child was "acting up" during the morning worship hour.

The parents did their best to maintain some sense of order in the pew but were losing the battle.

Finally, the father picked the little fellow up and walked sternly up the aisle on his way out.

Just before reaching the safety of the foyer, the little one called loudly to the congregation, "Pray for me! Pray for me!"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Sunday School teacher asked her little children, as they were on the way to church service, "And why is it necessary to be quiet in church?"

One bright little girl replied, "Because people are sleeping."

16 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, August 29, 2006, Blogger SassyFemme said...

Chuckling... cute!

 
At 8:53 PM, August 29, 2006, Blogger Bent Fabric said...

LOL @ the last one. :)

 
At 9:31 PM, August 29, 2006, Blogger Sapphire said...

Kids say the darnedest things, eh?

 
At 10:12 PM, August 29, 2006, Blogger Syd said...

LOL, very nice.

...and the pic looks like a kid taking a power dump.

 
At 9:01 AM, August 30, 2006, Blogger Zanne said...

Sassy - yeah, the first and second left me with a visual that had me laughing outloud!

Bent - so you related to that one didja? ;)

Sapphire - that's why I love 'em!

Syd - thanks for stopping by! and thanks for that alternative visual--LOL--very kid appropriate!

 
At 9:05 AM, August 30, 2006, Blogger Gunfighter said...

Very cool print of Maurice Zendak's "Max" from "Where The Wild Things are"

I love the "Ring Bear"

 
At 9:08 AM, August 30, 2006, Blogger Zanne said...

Hey gunfighter thanks for stopping by--yeah the ring bear just cracked me up! :)

 
At 11:27 AM, August 30, 2006, Blogger Rissamama3 said...

The ring bear cracked me up I love when kids misunderstand some words and make it there own it's too funny!!

 
At 2:11 PM, August 30, 2006, Blogger Mrs. Dr. S. said...

Too funny! Thanks for the giggle. :)

 
At 9:32 AM, August 31, 2006, Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA

I love kids, they crack me, so inocent bless em. Thanks for making me laugh AGAIN chick

Lots of love XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

 
At 11:27 AM, August 31, 2006, Blogger KMae said...

Like that graphic. Farting is funny.

 
At 3:44 PM, August 31, 2006, Blogger Zanne said...

Betty, I know! I think that's one of the many reasons I love kids so much!

Mrs. Dr. S, the least I could do considering that you have me laughing all the time!

Maddie, laughter is the music of the soul! (did I just make that up?!) :P

Kmae, no question, farting IS funny but I think the picture is supposed to be about roaring! ;)

 
At 5:51 PM, August 31, 2006, Blogger Unbalanced said...

These are too cute. It's so refreshing to see things from a child's perspective.

 
At 6:37 PM, September 01, 2006, Blogger Little Blue Petal said...

These gave us a good laugh! I read them to the kids too! Loved the Ring Bear :-D
LBPx

 
At 8:32 AM, September 02, 2006, Blogger Zanne said...

UnB and LBP, I know, aren't kids the best?! :D

 
At 12:50 AM, September 03, 2006, Blogger KMae said...

ROARING????
oh.
oops!
hehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Web Site Counter