Thursday, July 20, 2006

Tagged by Tropopause

Hey kewl! I’ve never been tagged before-guess that makes me a tag virgin! Thanks Ms. T. for the deflowering!

When did you first start blogging and why?
June 18, 2006 ‘cause little miss Bent Fabric created a blog for me and told me to write. She’s cute but bossy! Do I always do what people tell me to do—rarely, so I guess deep down inside I did want to give it a try. Also, been reading everyone else’s blogs for a long time and always felt like a dork when I’d leave a comment with just my name—I mean who is this “Zanne” person anyway?

What don't you talk about? Anything considered a no-no in your book?
Good question and I have no idea yet. Am still trying to figure out what I want to write about by just writing.
I’m pretty transparent in person and I certainly want to be the same here but I want to be respectful of others’ privacy. Will just have to see how that plays out as I go on…

Are you and your blogging persona the same person?
I have a persona?!! Again, I have no idea…I mean does the fact that my avatar is Edna Mode mean I’m hiding or just have a silly sense of humour? I would answer, both! I’m transparent and private at the same time, so if that makes me a paradox in person and in cyberspace then I guess that makes me the same person, right? Could I possibly be over thinking this?

How do you use blogging to build friendships?
I think communication builds friendships and blogging is just one kind. Anytime you show up, listen to another, and offer to be seen yourself, there’s the potential for connection. I’ve met some wonderful people and am very grateful for that.

How would you describe your writing style?
Schizophrenic? Ah, the moody winds blow where they will…I laugh, I cry, I can be loquacious and am frequently afflicted with rampant alliteration. I guess the best way to sum up my writing style is: always honest with a dash of inconsistency and humour thrown in for good measure.

Thank you for coming and playing “Tag You’re It”! I now tag Bent Fabric (‘cause she needs to get writing again and ‘cause I’m feeling the need for revenge! muahaha!)

6 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, July 20, 2006, Blogger Trop said...

Great answers. I'm glad I was the one to de-flower you.

 
At 12:22 PM, July 20, 2006, Blogger Zanne said...

Yes, you never fohget yor furst dahling!

 
At 4:23 PM, July 20, 2006, Blogger Trop said...

Hubba hubba!

 
At 5:27 PM, July 20, 2006, Blogger Unbalanced said...

I love the smiley at the end!!!

 
At 3:09 AM, July 21, 2006, Blogger Bent Fabric said...

Who you callin' bossy?! hehe

You are silly. One of the billions of reasons why I like ya! :)

 
At 9:44 PM, July 22, 2006, Blogger Zanne said...

Hey UnB-yes that had BF written all over it, don't you think? ;)

BF-and the other billion are... :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Web Site Counter