Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Commercial Time

I'd just like to draw your attention to the widget (that's apparently what it's called, for all the other techno tards like me out there) on my sidebar. The pledge is to see the movie "An Inconvenient Truth" when it opens. Well of course it's already opened, but I put it up because if you haven't seen it, I want to STRONGLY urge that you run, not walk to your nearest theatre.

Everyone must see this. Global warming is a crisis that will require a response from us all. And it isn't something that can wait. Please do see it and tell everyone you know to see it too.

That completes my commercial plug, but I'm not promising that it won't come up again!

6 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, July 11, 2006, Blogger CrackerLilo said...

I saw it on opening weekend. And I blogged about it, too. While we made out during the movie, we also learned enough to use energy much more responsibly this summer. (Our bills are down, too! Yay!)

 
At 6:55 PM, July 11, 2006, Blogger Zanne said...

Wow! Way to multitask! :)
Thanks for stopping by!!!

 
At 7:27 AM, July 14, 2006, Blogger Sapphire said...

So how do you even know that what they're saying is true? IMO you don't unless you're a scientist that has studied it. They claim no politics is involved but how do you know?

 
At 8:45 AM, July 15, 2006, Blogger Zanne said...

How do we really know anything? I see how the world is changing; I consider the source, which after seeing the movie I trust; I use the brain cells available to me. :)

Did you see it? Just curious if this is your feeling after seeing it or before seeing it...

 
At 2:48 PM, July 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just read your blog---- can I see the comments too! or are they just for your eyes love Mother

 
At 9:40 PM, July 22, 2006, Blogger Zanne said...

Yay Mom! You figured out about commenting--the comments and everything else are open for public consumption. Hope you'll feel free to add your 2 cents anytime. Love you! xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Web Site Counter