Sunday, June 18, 2006

A blog breech birth

My deepest gratitude to Bent Fabric for coercing me, I mean creating for me this new outlet of expression! (Beware brilliant friends on marguarita highs!)

I am flattered that said patron actually thinks I have things to say and am nervous that I will disappoint and the creator will rue the day this goofball, prone to channelling Edna Mode, was unleashed upon the unsuspecting blogsphere!

But as "Ee" says "I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now." So, I will "Go! Confront the problem! Fight! Win! And call me when you get back, darling. I enjoy our visits."

Yes, Edna...

2 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, June 18, 2006, Blogger Bent Fabric said...

There will be no disappointment on my end. Write about whatever scampers across your brain. Anything from the bizarre things that occur on the streets of NYC to the joys of ionized hair. Stretch your mind as far as you can without injuring yourself. ;) A single post authored by you is a victory in itself. Ergo my work here is done. :)

 
At 12:41 PM, June 19, 2006, Blogger Zanne said...

Woo hoo, permission to scamper! Don't think I'll worry about injury from stretching my brain-though I should probably look into liability insurance for any one who reads my posts!!
Kudos on a job well done!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Web Site Counter